The Ohio Prospect Research Network (OPRN) is a resource for individuals working in non-profit fundraising, development and advancement. OPRN is committed to furthering the profession of research in the field of Advancement. Our pledge is to serve those individuals who desire to seek and share information about prospect research by providing a forum and the organizational means to bring members together in a spirit of dialogue and partnership.
OPRN member services include our spring conference, mentoring program, Thumbprints newsletter, scholarships for new and veteran researchers, and networking events in various regions throughout the year.
OPRN was founded in 1987 to:
- Facilitate education in the field of advancement research.
- Act as a central source of information about advancement research.
- Encourage professional development among its members.
- Promote networking and advancement of cooperative relationships.
- Establish common benchmarking statistics.
- Advance the profession of advancement research within the field of fundraising.
Special thanks to our 2015 Signature Partner: