OPRN 2018 Annual Conference
Prospect Development: Strength In Numbers
Thursday, May 3 & Friday, May 4, 2018
Featuring Keynote Speaker
Alexander W. Oftelie
Agenda - Sessions - LocationItinerary
Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Registration (12:30pm)
- Workshop (1:00 – 2:30) Strengths Finders
- Workshop (2:45 – 4:00) Prospect Development Career Pathways
- Vendor Demo - Blackbaud Target Analytics (4:00pm)
- Happy Hour (4:30pm)
- Optional Group Dinner Outing (6:30pm) (cost not included)
Friday, May 4, 2018
(Casual Friday attire - jeans encouraged!)
- Registration (8:15am)
- Breakfast (8:30am)
- Donor Search Vendor Demo (9:00am)
- KEYNOTE: Alexander W. Oftelie - The Frontier of Fundraising Analytics: Hype or Hope (details) (9:45am)
- Awards Luncheon (11:30am)
- Concurrent Sessions (pick one) (details) (1:15pm)
- Portfolio Hygiene, Data Analytics, and Prospect Research through the Lens of a Front Line Fundraiser
- Small Shop to Large Shop: "Adapting Large Shop Practices to Small Shops"
- Concurrent Sessions (pick one) (details) (2:45pm)
- Development Officers and Research Professionals: Assessing a donor ask amount
- Make the Most of Your Meetings
Special thanks to our signature sponsors:
Crowne Plaza Columbus Hotel
33 East Nationwide Blvd
Spring Conference 2018 will be held at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus – Downtown. Located in the Arena District, this location is perfect for exploring downtown or visiting boutiques and restaurants in Short North. As the premier entertainment district in downtown Columbus, Ohio, the Arena District offers an experience unlike any other. Sports, Dining, Movies, Live Music, Bars, and so much more! Perks for hotel guests include an indoor lap pool, 24-hour Fitness Center, and on-site eateries, Max & Erma’s and the Boulevard Bar & Cafe, as well as free shuttle service and a bicycle-rental program.
Parking Reduced Rate:
- If you are staying at the hotel overnight, the cost to valet park is $20/night.
- For those of you coming for the day, the valet rate is $10/day.
- Additional garages and meters are available in the area.
Hotel Room Reservations are available at $141 per night discounted rate: We have a room block for both Wednesday night (5/3) and Thursday night (5/4). The block of rooms will be available through April 11, 2018.
Please make sure to make your reservation by that date. Reservations may be made either by calling the Crowne Plaza at 800-338-4462 or online. If you are making the reservation by phone, indicate you are booking for the OPRN Spring Conference block. If you would like to book online, please use this hyper link Ohio Prospect Research Network 2018. (The link will take you to the Crowne Plaza Columbus-Downtown homepage. You will need to select your date(s) and the "book" icon the group block rate (group = "OPR") and availability.)
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.